Mission Home Address:

Elder Ammon Woolbert
Alaska Anchorage Mission
3250 Strawberry Rd.
Anchorage, AK 99502





Thursday, October 20, 2011

Snow!

Hey family,
Things are going good, really good with the mission work. Things keep getting better and better. The ward likes me and my companion a lot. They love having us over at their houses and talking with them and helping them with stuff.  We committed they Flowerdew family to be baptized last Monday and they said yes. We are very excited and they are getting baptized November 4th. The Phillipino family is doing good. We see them twice a week and we are getting her son more involved in scouts and Young Men's. They are really cool and they keep on learning and growing in the church. The weather is good here. Last night it snowed for the first time. Woo. I am loving it. The sad thing is that it was mostly all melted by the morning but all the hills around us are covered. We might go 4x4 up in the hills today and chill in the snow.Ha ha. I hope that I get to stay here through Christmas. I love this area and the ward.
  
Well I hope ya all have a good week. Love you all so much.
 
Elder Woolbert  

No comments:

Post a Comment