Mission Home Address:

Elder Ammon Woolbert
Alaska Anchorage Mission
3250 Strawberry Rd.
Anchorage, AK 99502





Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Hello family,

            We had a good week. Not much happend but we were busy though. We got around to see alot of less actives. I like the less actives, they are fun. I talk about guns and trucks and atv's with most of them. They are my kind of people. Well most of them are. Some are just interesting. Most every one around here has an old bus that sits on their property. They use it for storage. They are good people.
            So about the Christmas stuff. You can send it up with Br. P. I can pack it don't worry. Can you send me up The Work and The Glory movies and The Other Side of Heaven and Johny Lingo movies please. We can watch those. That would be great. So you might get snow? Wow that is crazy. We don't get much snow back home. I love driving in the snow. It's so easy. You need to move to Alaska mom and drive in the snow here. I love it. Sorry I am not there to help you guys out with all the chores. I miss doing that stuff.
              So anyways I shoveled my first driveway with snow. It's a work out. It's was fun though. We have two Thanksgiving dinners planned so far. I am going to be in pain that day from all the food. I am not going to eat for a week after that. What are the elders back home doing for thanksgiving? Are the elders back home cool? Well I got to go. Have a great week. I love you all. Oh,  the Flowerdew family is doing great. Randy the husband is getting the priesthood this Sunday. I am excited. I'll talk to you later.

Love,
Elder Woolbert

No comments:

Post a Comment