Mission Home Address:

Elder Ammon Woolbert
Alaska Anchorage Mission
3250 Strawberry Rd.
Anchorage, AK 99502





Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Good afternoon people,
          Sorry I was not able to email yesterday. All the places were shut down so today I got to email as you can tell. So Christmas morning after we talked I popped some pills and fell asleep until 11.(Ammon and his companion had the flu) We then woke up and got ready and went to church. After church we went to a members house and chilled with them for a while and then we went to our first dinner. This dinner meant the most. There is a less active woman I have been working with since I got to the area. Her husband is a non-member and all her kids are non-members too. Oh by the way this is an older couple they are in there 60s. Well I have gotten to be tight with all of them and they love having us over to eat and to talk about everything. Mostly guns and world stuff ha ha which I don't mind. But it was cool to spend Christmas with them and the lady came to church on Sunday for me. So it was really cool.  After that dinner we went to another dinner with two member families and we were there until almost eight. Then we went home and crashed. We were just too tired.  So that was my Christmas. Ha ha well I don't have to much else to talk about. I am glad you all had a good Christmas. I miss you guys so much. Have a great new year.
Love ,
Elder Woolbert

No comments:

Post a Comment