Mission Home Address:

Elder Ammon Woolbert
Alaska Anchorage Mission
3250 Strawberry Rd.
Anchorage, AK 99502





Wednesday, January 25, 2012


Hey, 

            I keep hearing from everyone that you got pounded with snow and it has made a big mess. How much snow did you get? So this week was good. We picked up another new investigator this week, and we had five investigators at church. We have not had that many in a long time. It was good to see. Other than that not much happened. Me and my companion spent a whole day cleaning our apartment because it was just nasty. I couldn’t stand it anymore. Now it looks good. Oh and I rode a Musk Ox for like 5 seconds. It was only a four year old and not too big. I didn't want to hurt it so I just rode it for a short ride. I am going to try and get one of the bulls this week. Everyone else was too scared to ride the Musk Ox. The wind had been blowing like crazy this week. It sucks that we get hurricane wind here all the time but you never hear about it in the news because it doesn't matter, we are in Alaska. We had to shovel a lot of snow drifts this week. They are kind of fun to drive through really fast and hope you don't get stuck. I have pulled lots of people out but I have yet to get stuck because I am a good driver.
Well, I don't really know what else to say right now. It was not a very packed week. I hope all is well back home. I pray for you.


Love,

Elder Woolbert








Since Ammon keeps talking about Muskox I decided to find a picture. This way you can picture what he is talking about when he says he is going to ride one.

No comments:

Post a Comment