Mission Home Address:

Elder Ammon Woolbert
Alaska Anchorage Mission
3250 Strawberry Rd.
Anchorage, AK 99502





Thursday, June 28, 2012


Hey Family and Friends,

Before I forget I will take care of your questions. Transfers are in two. So as for sending me anything well if you had a million bucks lying around not doing much I could use that. Haha. Other than that just the fishing gear and some black socks. They don't have to be gold toe and they can be black ankle socks if you want.  I just need something black on my feet. I got Lindsay's letter. I am still in shock that my little sister is done with high school and going to college. I feel old. I have a hard time with my- self being twenty years old. I feel like I am 16 still. This getting old thing is weird. I can't imagine what it will be like when I am as old as Grandpa Bloom. Haha crud.........

          Anyways the work was good this week. We got a new person to teach from the second ward. We had no investigators to teach from the second ward for the last three weeks. So we stopped by on this less active family and they have kind of been a pain in the butt and very stand offish. Well the grandma just moved up here and she is way active and so we met with her one day this week and just talked to her about the family and what we wanted to do and get them back on track. Haha. So she said ok,  come by Friday or Saturday and I will have the family ready for you. Lol. So we showed up Saturday and gave a spiritual thought and asked if they would like their 11 year old son and their 8 year old daughter to take to lessons and get baptized and they said yes. Ha. So we are set up to teach them every Friday night. We are excited.

          I saw my fisrt bear in Alaska on Friday. It was a little black bear. It was the size of a big dog that is all. My companion wanted to get the baseball bat out of the trunk in the car and crack it over the head and roast it.
(Ammon's companion is from Tonga). We probably could of. It was small but hey a bear is a bear and it was my first one I have seen. Sorry I didn't have my camera with me.

          Well that will be weird to come home with all those trees down. I can't imagine it. Dang that will be weird. Oh well.  Well I hope you are all doing well. I miss you guys and I can't wait to come home and see you guys in a YEAR. Haha.

Love,
 Elder Woolbert

No comments:

Post a Comment