Mission Home Address:

Elder Ammon Woolbert
Alaska Anchorage Mission
3250 Strawberry Rd.
Anchorage, AK 99502





Monday, August 20, 2012

Dear Family,

Thanks for the email. It was good. I only have a limited time to email anyways so I like to keep things to the point. Ha-ha. Well I was supposed to email you tomorrow because we had a lesson set for this morning but the lesson canceled at the last minute. Oh well, that's life. Me and my companion had another great week. We have been able to stay pretty busy. That helps keep my mind off home and girls. Ha. Joey is doing good. Still hard to teach. I think either his drugs or something else is messing with him. It makes for long interesting lessons. But we are pressing onward and upward. Minnie is doing great. She has come to church two weeks in a row now. Her friend we are teaching is moving right along. I don't know if she will be baptized when I am here but she will one day. I am pretty sure of that.
                I am doing good like I said. I don't need anything else besides what I told you.  Can you ask Dan and Noreen if I can send some stuff home with them? That would be a big help. Oh, yesterday we had a big bull moose sleeping right in front of the church building doors as church was getting out. Ha-ha. It was funny. All the moms were freaking out.
                Today we are going on a bus tour and we are going to some animal refuge. It should be fun. Then we are going on a hike if we have time. It will be to some mountain. I hope it's nice. The weather is not good today. It's cloudy and off and on rain. So that's what's been going on with me. Ha-ha. Really exciting. Oh, I bought the book cleansing of America. Wow that's a really crazy and cool book. If dad has not read it I will send it to him when I finish it. But knowing dad he probably already has it and has read it like ten times.
                Well it's time for me to go. Sorry this was not much of an email. I just don't know what to say right now and I am on a time limit. So you all have a good week and keep safe. I hope all goes well with the hike and the girls like it. I love all you all.

Love,
 Elder Woolbert

No comments:

Post a Comment