Mission Home Address:

Elder Ammon Woolbert
Alaska Anchorage Mission
3250 Strawberry Rd.
Anchorage, AK 99502





Monday, August 20, 2012

I got my sling shot!




7/29/2012
Dear People of the lower 48,

We have been meeting with a guy named Joey. I think I have told you about Joey. He was one of the miracles in the letter. We meet probably 3 or 4 times a week. He does not do anything he just sits at home. So we read the Book of Mormon with him and teach him the plan of salvation. We had to break it up into two lessons cuz Joey talks too much and we can’t keep him on track. But he knows what we are teaching him is true and he feels good when we come over and teach him. We invited him to be baptized. He said yes but there is no date set. He is not ready to be baptized at the moment but he will be in a month or so.

We have been making progress with lots of other less active people to. They have been really fun, well some of them. Work is starting to get good here. It has just taken awhile for people to warm up to us and drop their guards. But where there is a will there is a way. Ha the lord will provide. Those are my stories for the week.

I got the sling shot in the mail ha-ha I am so excited to use that on some poor critter. I skinned out and tanned a squirrel hide last transfer ha-ha. It is hanging on the wall in the apartment. I need something a little bigger now. I am making my trophy wall. It will be pretty cool.

Well I am sorry to hear about the crappie Nissan. That car needs to get scraped. But I will pray that it will get fixed and not break the bank. You have put a lot of money into that dang car. Just remember God knows the problems you are facing and whatever happens is how it is meant to happen.

Hey I am sorry my time is running short I have to go. Ugh I hate the time limits here. But I am doing good and I miss all you all. Keep up the good work and know that god loves you.

Love,
 Elder Woolbert

No comments:

Post a Comment