Mission Home Address:

Elder Ammon Woolbert
Alaska Anchorage Mission
3250 Strawberry Rd.
Anchorage, AK 99502





Monday, August 20, 2012

Power House Week!!!

7/16/2012
Hey family,
                
             How are you doing? The baptism went very, very well. I am really crunched for time today. I don't know where all my time went today so if I don't get it all in this email I will write you all a letter.

The baptism was the high light of my week by far. You will laugh at the pictures of us all in white. I look like a monster of a man next to Rosalie and her husband Jason. They are not big people. Ha-ha. The spirit was so strong there. All went very well. I was able to stay the night in Palmer so I could to be part of them getting confirmed the next day. It was so cool. I felt very honored to be asked to be a part of the whole thing. All the people in Palmer were way happy to see me there too.  I love that place. The whole drive up to Palmer I was smiling like a little kid on his way to Disneyland. I truly love that area and the people. It's my second home. So many people came up to me and told me that I was family to them. That was cool because I feel the same way about them. Gosh it was just a great weekend. Plus back in our own area we had lots of miracles happen this week. I don't have time to write them all down but it was a power house week. Wow. The power of the priesthood is real and God does answer prayers. The gospel is so true. I get it. Well kind of but that's a long story. Ha-ha. Thanks for all the love and support. I love you all and I hope you have a great week.
                 
           I hope all goes well. You have a great week and don't forget to pray.

 Love,
 Elder Woolbert

No comments:

Post a Comment