Mission Home Address:

Elder Ammon Woolbert
Alaska Anchorage Mission
3250 Strawberry Rd.
Anchorage, AK 99502





Monday, September 24, 2012

Elder Woolbert fan club?!


Good morning Family and Friends,

Well I am sorry I don't have a very long email this week. I got a bunch more emails this week and it was way nice to hear from some other people. So I feel like I am in the spot light. Caitlin told me that there are a ton of people reading my blog and not just people from the U.S. but around the world. Lol. That kind of freaked me out. I must have mission stalkers. Lol. Maybe we should make fan club t-shirts and sell them on my blog? I think it's a good idea. Lol.
                
            Well this week was crazy from all the rain. It has rained so much this week but I didn't mind it. It gets old sometimes but I grew up with it always raining so it's not that big of a deal. I had a lot of fun driving fast through the huge puddles and splashing other cars and mail boxes. Lol. You know me mom always looking for trouble. But teaching this week was not too bad. We have not been able to see Joey in two weeks and we thought he might have died but we just got a call that he is in the hospital. I am glad he is there and not at his house. He really needed help bad. So we are going to be visiting him soon. That poor guy. We also have been seeing Kevin and talking with him. His wife is still shy but things are moving slowly but surely. We focused more on less actives this week and it seemed to go very well. One of the new families we are teaching invited us back for dinner and a lesson so that's always a bonus. So it was good.

So mom I do not have much time. I can't think of anything that I need except more SD cards for my camera but that is it. Sorry but send whatever you think I need.
               
            So last p-day we went to the military base up here. That was cool. We went shopping and messed around and then went bowling on base. We are going to go bowling again this week. Should be fun. Well I need to go. I love you all so much and if I have any creepy stalkers out there, stop stalking me. Thanks. Lol. Have a good week.

Love,

Elder Woolbert

No comments:

Post a Comment