Mission Home Address:

Elder Ammon Woolbert
Alaska Anchorage Mission
3250 Strawberry Rd.
Anchorage, AK 99502





Monday, September 17, 2012

Zone conference!


How's it going family? 

I am doing good. I am still alive and kicking. Ha ha. We had a good but slow last week. We left Tuesday morning for Kenai. Wow was that beautiful. I had so much fun down there. We had our zone conference Tuesday and then we left for home on Wednesday. Tuesday night we got to stay in a hotel room with just me and my comp and a TV. Holy cow that was so hard to not turn that TV on and see what was going on. But I didn’t. It was pretty cool. I had to do a zone training lesson on Tuesday for like 15 min. It went well. I was teaching on Teaching with the Spirit. President and his wife really liked my training. I didn't think it was that amazing. But anyways. I took a bunch of pictures on the way back because it’s so freaking beautiful down there. Oh by the way did Dan give you the stuff I sent home? I sent two SD cards full of pictures.... so what did you think about them?
                
          Well as for people being taught, well that did not go well. Every lesson was canceled and we were also sick this week.  We are better now and we have a bunch of lessons set for this week so we hope it will be better. Joey has not been home ever since we talked to him and Alicia did not pick up her phone and we tried to fly a kite with Kevin in the wind and rain for like an hour. hahahah. It was funny but we had a good talk with him. But other than that nothing happened this week. Sorry about it.
                
           So I got an email from Sister Jensen. She was not happy about me wanting to be an Alaska State trooper. lol. She told me to be a Sheriff in Snohomish County.  See that's the problem. I don't want to stay in Washington. I want to be around my family I really do but I don't want to live in Washington. It's too crowded and the hunting and fishing are not so good. ha-ha. Mom and Dad I promise we will have some talks when I get home about my future. Just don't worry. Ok. I have learned a lot and I will always pray about it. Ok.
                
           Well I do not know what else to say right now but I love you all and I will try and get you out a letter this week. I have been promising you a letter but I have been slacking on that and I have been so busy. We’ll have a great week and be safe.


Love,
 Elder Woolbert

No comments:

Post a Comment