Mission Home Address:

Elder Ammon Woolbert
Alaska Anchorage Mission
3250 Strawberry Rd.
Anchorage, AK 99502





Saturday, October 27, 2012

Blowing People's Minds with the Gospel!


Dear Family and Friends,
                
            Sorry my email won't be as long as normal. I had some other people that I really needed to email and I am on a time limit. Well, we had a good week. The weather has been nice and cold just the way I like it. This morning it was 15 degrees and sunny. Ha-ha. It feels so good. I just wear a white short sleeve shirt and a thin sweater and I am fine. I guess that I am just built for Alaska.

We has a good lesson with Trisha this week. We taught the Plan of Salvation and we had a great lesson with the Russian man as well. We answered all of his questions and then we blew his mind. We talked about the baptism for the dead, the kingdoms of glory, and that we lived with our Father in Heaven before we came here. I love blowing people’s minds and then just getting all excited because it's all new to them and they say it sounds right. People don't know much about the plan of life and what Heavenly Father has in store for them and we have the details. The gospel is true.
                 
            We have not found Joey yet. We talked to his friend next door and he can't find him either. It's weird. So I got your letter. Thanks so much. It was good to get an update. I am sending out a letter today to you all. It has the things that I need in the letter.  I don't know the exact date the Flowerdews are going to the temple. I think it will be in the first week or two of November. I will let you know when I find out.

Well, I really have to go. I am so sorry about cutting this short. Have a great week and remember who you are.

Love,

 Elder Woolbert

No comments:

Post a Comment