Mission Home Address:

Elder Ammon Woolbert
Alaska Anchorage Mission
3250 Strawberry Rd.
Anchorage, AK 99502





Friday, November 9, 2012


Good Morning People,

                Well it was a good last week. It was full of service and teaching less actives. It was also a sad week. The Russian man we were teaching dropped us. He said the church is not for him. I do not know what happened but we think someone got to him and told him something that pushed him away but we won't give up on him. We have members that live next to him to be friends with him and still keep tabs on this guy. But other than that it has just been a lot of good less active work which is just as important as nonmembers if not more important. Well transfers are on the 20th of November, two days before Thanksgiving. Ha-ha. Really cool. NOT. I will probably be leaving this area.  So it will be an awkward Thanksgiving. Oh well life goes on. Lol. It's my last one woo.
                
               The lady at the book store is doing good. I will be seeing her today. I am glad Avary got her ring. Does it fit? I guessed on the size. Oh well. I will be keeping my eyes open for the package that you sent me. You asked about Christmas, well I can't think of anything. Just money but I know you don't like sending money because that's not cool in your opinion to open up on Christmas. Lol. Well the only thing that I can think of at the moment would be a truck for when I get home. I could really use one of those. Ha-ha. So if you want to get me one of those for Christmas, be my guest. Lol
                
               Mom, thank you so much for all the effort you put into the emails. It really means a lot to me. Thanks. I love you mom, I always will. Well that's pretty cool about Mr. Hayes running for something in the state. I am nervous about tomorrow but I have faith in the Lord that all will happen the ways it's supposed to be. Well shoot; I really don't have much time. I am sorry. Ugh. It's been a weird day. I love you all so much. Keep up the good work and remember whose side you are on the Lord's side.


 Love,

 Elder Woolbert

No comments:

Post a Comment