Mission Home Address:

Elder Ammon Woolbert
Alaska Anchorage Mission
3250 Strawberry Rd.
Anchorage, AK 99502





Wednesday, November 14, 2012


Hey Mom and Family back home,

                Sorry I couldn't email yesterday. It was a holiday as you might have guessed. We still have p-day every Monday even if there is a holiday we just email the next available day. Not too big of a deal. Also I got your letter. Thanks so much for giving me an update. Also I got the pants you sent me. They fit just right. Thanks so much you all are life savers.

Yes, I am driving on the snow and ice. Mostly just ice. It's pretty nasty. I would much rather drive on the snow. It's really not that big of a deal to drive on though. You just have to pay attention and know how to handle the car if you slip. Oh and by the way I am driving a car right now. It's a Chevy Malibu. They are hunks of junk. Don't ever buy one. I am getting transfer next week. Woo, I am excited. I am pretty sure it’s going to be Fairbanks. Wow it’s going to be cold up there. It's already -30 and it’s not the cold season yet. Lol.
                
            So Trisha has just fallen off the deep end. We call her every day and leave messages and we stop by her house. She is just not working out. She is off date now for her baptism and looks like she is staying that way. Too bad. Last night we had an awesome lesson with a part member family.  The lesson was on faith and we did the faith rocket. Then we gave them all Book of Mormons and challenged them all to read it every day and they all took a copy and said they would. So whoever stays here will get at least one baptism.
               
            It makes me so happy to hear that Avary likes the ring. Lol. That's funny it only fits on her pinky finger. Dang that girl must have been growing big. I just always picture her as my little baby sister. It gets really hard seeing all of my sisters and cousins growing up and starting to make big life choices. It's really scary but really cool as well. It makes me feel old. Lol. Oh well that's life. I can imagine how dad feels. Ha ha ha. He is 44.  Woo what an old man. Ha ha ha. Dad I am only kidding. Please don't kick my butt when I get home.  Well, I got to get going. Thanks for all the info on back home. Have a good week and remember who you are.

Love,

 Elder Woolbert

PS. Mom read 2 Nephi 31 or chapter 32. I can't remember. It's the one that talks about Christ's baptism. Well in that chapter in talks about people who fall away from the gospel. Now think of how important it is that we help and save those people from falling into the trap of the devil. Let me know what you think of that chapter.

No comments:

Post a Comment