Mission Home Address:

Elder Ammon Woolbert
Alaska Anchorage Mission
3250 Strawberry Rd.
Anchorage, AK 99502





Wednesday, February 6, 2013


So Mom, I am sorry but I don't have any super cool amazing stores. You keep using them all up. I am screwed for when I give my home coming talk because you have told everyone everything. Ha-ha. I do not know what to tell you, sorry. It's not like crazy cool amazing things happen every day. It's snowing outside. That's cool. Lol. Sorry if I am being a butt. I just don't have anything amazing to tell about. And as for places we eat around here. We don't go out like at all and there is not really any big chain places to eat here. Please don't worry about that though. I don't like to eat out too much. I hope that's ok. 
So this last week was good. We got Logan and Amber to commit to getting married. It was a real worry for a while but it's all good. We also had a baptism this week. We didn't really get to teach them. The sister missionaries did.  They taught the lady and her son in our area and they got baptized and confirmed this Sunday. It was nice. It really was but it's not the some because I had no connection to them and never got to know them. But it's two more people that have found Christ in their lives. They will be great members of the church.  So no investigators came to church this Sunday for the reason of Super Bowl.  I also got to watch the first three quarters. Ha-ha. It turned into a good game as we left. We had dinner at the member’s house and we got to watch it. Poor me, huh. It was so hard to watch the game:)
             So I am glad thing are mellowing out back home. How old is the little Flake boy? I only remember him as a baby. That's funny that dad has a group of boys that love him. Dad has an easy calling. I do not  how he pulled that one off but good for him. Ha-ha. So I am sorry that I don't have any stories mom. I guess look through my old emails or letters and find something.

 
Well you have a great week and I love you all so much. Don't do anything I wouldn't do.

 Love,
Elder Woolbert

No comments:

Post a Comment