Mission Home Address:

Elder Ammon Woolbert
Alaska Anchorage Mission
3250 Strawberry Rd.
Anchorage, AK 99502





Tuesday, March 5, 2013


Dear Family,

             So I am in Palmer right now emailing you. I am at the MATSU College. My old stomping grounds. Ha. It feels good to be back here. I called Rossalia this week and she was so happy to hear from me. We are trying to go over there for dinner next Monday. We will see what happens though. I will be meeting up tomorrow at two with the Edmonds. I hope Dan can take something really big and fragile home for me. It would save me a lot of trouble. Don't worry about the snacks going bad. It's ok. Ha-ha. I still love you mom and I know how to cook the quinoa. I was eating it a lot in my last area.

             So anyways about my area. It's getting better. We have finally met with the Bishop and we went through the ward roster and got some people to start working with. We also have two pretty solid investigators that we picked up since we have been here. One is named Marie. She is way cool and kind of sassy. It's funny. Her husband is a member but has been less active for a long time but he got shipped to Korea for a year with the military. Since he has been gone he has become active again and is doing great and it has got her interested in the church. So that’s way cool. I like teaching them. The other guy we are teaching is Terry. He has been out of jail for a couple months now but still has an ankle bracelet on. He is a good guy and has really turned his life around and likes the message that we bring and the peace he feels when talking to us.  We also have some other people we are working with but they are not as solid as we want them to be but they are still good people.

So dad is off to Texas? Hmm that's cool. Tell him to be safe and stay out of trouble. Ha-ha. So I have to drive Avary around? What? I will be working and hunting and fishing and working out every moment. I got to stay busy to stay out of trouble. Ha-ha. I won't have any of my dudes back from missions yet when I get home. I have thought about trade school and I have not made up my mind. I need to do some searching when I get home but I want to do gun smithing or a diesel mechanic or something cool that makes good money. I also want to learn how to blow glass on the side. That would be a cool side money thing I could do. But that's just my mind rambling on like always.  Well sorry about all the miss spellings. Spell check is not working right now. Oh well.  I will be writing Lindsay and Caitlin soon. I have just been tired and have had no desire to write a letter. Ha. I will work on it though. I owe Adam a letter from five months ago.

            Well I will get going now but you all have a good week and I love you all. God speed people.

Love,

Elder Woolbert

No comments:

Post a Comment